Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Questions from Quadasia

> - What motivated you to choose this topic for your project?
I chose this topic because i believe that students should be limited
to information about sex and STD. Everyone should be able to receive
this information at home and in school.

> - What has been the hardest thing for you so far?
The hardest thing for me has been making the website.

> - What is something new you have done or tried?
This is the first time I 'm creating a website of my own.I always use
other websites to find out information. but now I'm offering
information to others they may or may not know about.

> - What evidence have you produced so far?
I have went to many different sites and found out a lot of information
about STD pregnancy and sex in general.

> - What have you learned from doing this project?
I haven't really learned anything i didn't previously know about.
Except more about STD and how the can be passed from person to person.

> - If you had the chance would you change your topic? Why or why not?
I wouldn't change it. I enjoy informing people of things the didn't
know previously or that they maybe interested in.

> - Do you think your project will make sense to those who don't know what we
> are doing? I 'm sure it will. Its very simple and informative.

No comments: